We recently created a three-minute video called “Knock Out NOx in School Buses.” It’s written in easy-to-understand language with animated visuals that explain what nitrogen oxide (NOx) is, how it pertains to the Volkswagen settlement and why propane school buses are a viable solution for the funding.
We’re encouraging you to use it. Here’s how:
- Contact your local school board representative. Ask them for three minutes of their time to watch the video so they can understand how safe, clean, low NOx propane buses are ideal for their school district and community.
- Share it with your state beneficiary. Reach out to schedule a meeting to discuss why they should assign some of the VW’s Environmental Mitigation Fund to school buses. Propane school buses will substantially reduce NOx and can benefit communities throughout your entire state. This short video drives that point home. You can find your state beneficiary at vwclearinghouse.org/#settlement_info.
- Use it in your marketing. Add it to your customer presentations, loop it on a screen during an event or expo, email it to prospects and link it to your website.
- Post it on your social media accounts. Here are sample posts to consider:
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, asthma is a leading cause of school absenteeism. It’s time to stop compromising our children’s education and health. Knock Out NOx in School Buses #BetterOurBuses #PropaneAutogas
- Part of the Volkswagen settlement requires the automotive manufacturer to pay $2.9 billion to fund actions that reduce NOx emissions. That’s a lot of funding that could be used for low NOx propane school buses. Learn more at Knock Out NOx in School Buses#BetterOurBuses #PropaneAutogas
- What are NOx and why should you care? Hint: They affect your health, your children’s health and the environment. It’s time to clear the air around our school buses and knock out NOx. Knock Out NOx in School Buses